On Tariq's book

Revolutionary History revhist at uk.pi.net
Tue Sep 17 22:38:35 MDT 1996

I saw Louis P. review of the last tariq Ali's book. I will submit that
article to our journal. Revolutionary History is a journal which dedicates
every single issue to examine a particular period in the history of the
workers and anti-stalinist revolutionary movement in one particular region.
We have a review section which usually have many reviews.
If some other comrade wants to send a review off any book which deals about
the history of the workers or revolutionary movement, you can send to us.

J. Villa
Reviews Editor
Revolutionary History

Name: RH