Polling Data and American Support

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Tue Sep 17 21:16:33 MDT 1996

Thanks,  Ang,  for posting that most useful excerpt about the Nixon
Administration and the Harris and Gallup organizations.    I'm afraid you've
caught me out using what turns out to be suspect materials.     In my own
defense,  I can only point to the similar results reported in the years
1969-73 by both Roper and NBC/Wall Street Journal.     But of course how can
we know where government manipulation ended,  and how many organizations
were in the end affected.

Then,  of course,  there are those damn election results.

Louis Godena