A BOOK

Russell Pearson spectres at innotts.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 21:29:15 MDT 1996

Karl asks:
"KARL: Does anybody know anything concerning a book by Mezarso called
(I think) Beyond Capital. Hope I have the spelling right.

If you do please brief me on it."
Do you mean Meszaros? He is one of Lukacs' former students and as far as =
I know hasn't written a book by that name. If he has I'd like to read it.
Nevertheless, his _Power of Ideology_ is rather good- especially for his =
reckonnings with figures such as Adorno.

                              Yours etc.,
                                         Karl