Alexandra Kollontai : Notes of a bibliographer

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 22:06:00 MDT 1996

1.      Last Feb in Moscow I picked up AK's "Selected Speeches and articles"
1972 ed, from which the 1984 English language was extracted. It contains about
50% more material. I have a translation of the table of contents for anybody
who wants to see it.

2.      The Central Museum of the Revolution publishes an interesting magazine
based on burrowings in its archives - called Voices of History. The latest
issue included some pre-revolutionary Kollontai letters taking a very
pro-libertarian line on party democracy. Too long for me to have time to
translate it, but I'll photocopy it for anybody who has access to a Russian
translator.

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk