Bless you, too, Louis: re Hobbs quote

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 19 08:28:21 MDT 1996

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Vladimir Bilenkin wrote:

> I've been reading Adolfo's political satires for the last few days.
> The nature of his laughter, IMO, is precisely this
> discovery of "eminency" and "glory"  in revolution that throw
> into relief the folly and "infirmity" of her enemies.

Louis: Why don't you come up for some air and answer my 2 questions:

1) Who were the thousands of Soviet workers who shed their blood resisting
neoliberalism?

2) Where did Trotsky say there could be a peaceful restoration of
capitalism in a workers state?

Hate to be thuggish, Vladimir, but I think its time we sorted things out.