A BOOK

Karl Carlile joseph at indigo.ie
Thu Sep 19 14:55:28 MDT 1996

KARL: My thanks to all those who repliesd to my query.
Karl asks:
"KARL: Does anybody know anything concerning a book by Mezarso called
(I think) Beyond Capital. Hope I have the spelling right.

If you do please brief me on it."
Do you mean Meszaros? He is one of Lukacs' former students and as far as I know hasn't written a book by that name. If he has I'd like to read it.
Nevertheless, his _Power of Ideology_ is rather good- especially for his reckonnings with figures such as Adorno.

                              Yours etc.,
                                         Karl

                              Yours etc.,
                                         Karl