Aldolfo is back!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri Sep 20 01:42:11 MDT 1996

>Because no one is interested in even having a spin round the block in the
>old banger you are trying to sell pretending it is a "prole-masseratti" -
>since it has, invisible to you but glaring to all, written LEMON all over it!
>
>Adolfo

Hi Aldolfo,

Glad you are back! Nothing like a good old hardline Stalinist with a sense
of humor.
Have you been over at the "Unity" list?  I thought maybe they flew you in to
get some tips on how to use the "iron broom"!

By the way they are still deporting Peruvians here! It is really a fucking
crime!

Bob Malecki

http://www.igc.net/~vicnot/bob

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!
Banned from the "Unity" list at Jefferson Village For being
 a "Trotskyist" and a "philthy lumpen" background, who today
lives with his "pigs and donkeys" in exile-where he ran away
during the Vietnam War.

According to the ex-vice viseur of the "Unity" list at
 Jefferson village!

Boycott the "Unity" List at Jefferson Village!