"unity" list voting on charter (6th version!)

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri Sep 20 01:42:32 MDT 1996

>Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 00:36:28 +0200 (MET DST)
>To: left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
>From: Anders Ekeland <andersek at sn.no>
>Subject: We are voting aren't we?
>Sender: owner-left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
>

>Just to remind myself and everybody else:
>
>1) There did not show up any other proposals than Pers, no 1 ver. 6 before
>the deadline
>
>2) We are voting YES or No to that proposal, votetaker is Luciano Dondero:
>DOND001 at IT.net
>
>3) Send an email to Luciano stating clearly in the Subject header: VOTING ON
>UNITY LIST CHARTER. In the body just put YES/NO or the number if there are
>alternative proposals.
>
>3) Voting was on Thursday 19th today, Friday 20th
>
>Have I got it right?
>
>Regards
>Anders Ekeland
>(moderator apprentice)

VOTE NO!

This charter is a cleaned up version of accepting political bans, exclusions
and expulsions of groups and individuals because of political line. Besides
this their are secret rules which the five man junta and now a new group of
"moderater apprentices" that are being carried out in back of thios fake
charter. It says nothing about the banning of Stalinists nor certain
individuals like malecki. But is also silent about the expulsions of Ben B.,
Hugh, and PO!

This fake "unity" list is built on the basis of Stalinist practices in the
labor movement
and should be condemned by any communists.

Warm Regards
Bob Malecki

http://www.igc.net/~vicnot/bob

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!
Banned from the "Unity" list at Jefferson Village For being
 a "Trotskyist" and a "philthy lumpen" background, who today
lives with his "pigs and donkeys" in exile-where he ran away
during the Vietnam War.

According to the ex-vice viseur of the "Unity" list at
 Jefferson village!

Boycott the "Unity" List at Jefferson Village!
1.  Jefferson Village from a Communist Workers eyes!

2. "unity" List New Charter?

3. What New "Unity" List Charter does not say!