Who is Malecki? Cc: Spoon Administration

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 20 12:07:10 MDT 1996

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996 achekhov at unity.ncsu.edu wrote:

> Now, you are on the record as some one who repeatedly pressured Robert
> Malecki to leave the list. So far you did this mostly at the expense of
> good taste and violating the spirit rather than the letter of the
> list's charter. But this time you are about to do something entirely
> different.  And I would like you to give another  thought to this
> lest you feel lousy afterwards.

Louis: This guy put his memoirs on the Web and it is obvious bullshit. He
even calls himself a "bullshit artist" in it. He claims to know somebody
who was connected with the JFK assassination. He claims to have been a
Hollywood extra. He claims to have been a drug dealer, etc. What a crock
of shit.

He says he decided to take the law into his own hands after somebody stuck
an antiwar leaflet in his hands when he was leaving the factory one day.
Get that? Somebody sticks a leaflet in your hands and then you decide to
break the law. He doesn't tell us who the other co-conspirators were. I'm
dying to talk to these people.

> I hope you reconsider your vocations plans.

Louis: By vocation, I am a computer programmer and I think about doing
something different all the time. My vacation plans are firm, however. I
want to do some deep investigative journalism and then post it far and
wide. I also want to shove it down Hans Ehrbar's throat. He was the jerk
who summoned Malecki back to the list after he had been driven off.