Final word--I hope

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Sep 21 11:37:34 MDT 1996

Louis P disappoints those of us who thought:

1) He might actually have meant something he wrote

2) He was going to treat us to a bit of Hard Intellectual Work.

But no. All his bluster about exposing Bob M was just that. No political
substance, no theoretical interest, just personal malevolence.

>I had a feeling that Malecki would split without standing up to critical
>scrutiny. It does save me the effort of going out to Cleveland to look
>through old copies of the Plain Dealer. Now I can stay in NY and
>spend my vacation in the sybaritic pleasures of researching Zinoviev.
>But, as God is my witness, I was ready to go to the ends of the earth to
>prove what a fraud and a trouble-maker that guy was.

I don't think God would want to stand witness for Louis.

Cheers,

Hugh