Final word--I hope

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 21 12:36:20 MDT 1996

Robert Malecki:
--------------
Between the years 1968 and 1972 I publicly took responsibility for
the destruction of tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands,
of draft files and orders calling young, mostly poor and working
class kids, up to be sent to Vietnam. Statements to the newspapers,
T.V. and radio usually said "that we would not tolerate sending
working class kids off to Vietnam to kill other poor and working
class kids".

Louis Proyect:
Oh, yeah? I take responsibility for punk music, the Macarena and the
buzzcut with sideburns craze. Only I didn't ask you what you took
responsibility for.

I want to check the court records so I need to know the month and year and
place you were hauled in, oh great hero of the people. Who was your
lawyer? I'd like to talk to him. Who stood trial with you? I'd like to
interview them. When I'm finished with the US side of the story, I've got
people working overtime in Europe checking out your story over there. So
far, you stink like a 3 day old fish. Liar, liar, pants on fire.