A voice from Cleveland and Louis P.

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sun Sep 22 01:41:41 MDT 1996

>You use these lies to give yourself some credibility you don't deserve.
>Once you have this aura about yourself, you do the best you can to disrupt
>Marxist forums on the Internet. I leave it others to figure out what you
>are up to.

Sir:
He said Cleveland, Ohio (that is USA if you are unaware).  He gave you
the dates.  I am from Cleveland, Ohio.  The facts are correct.  I
checked them a long time ago when reading some of the posts only for
the reason that I wanted to do so.  An intelligent person checks
first...accuses later.

Check the Cleveland Main
Library....Newspapers....Microfische....Cleveland Plain Dealer and
Cleveland Press....possibly the Cleveland News since they did close
during this period.

Perhaps before calling ANYONE a liar you should check your facts.  I
would rather deal with a blatant liar then someone who attempts to
twist facts...and does it so poorly too.

And...before you ask....no I was not involved in the "peace movement"
at all.  I was too busy raising cannon fodder for the next war.

Project gets exposed on Usenet by a women from Cleveland! Her last sentence
is and should be a classical slogan for every leftist in the world!

Perhaps you owe me and this list and apology Proyect. Not only was your cop
like questions a skandal which should be condemned by all people who claim
to be leftists. But just the simple fact of making accusations against
people without any proof as the women mentions in her letter puts you high
on the list of "yellow" journalism.

Which means that you sink even lower then your hero Tariq Ali!

Bob Malecki

http://www.igc.net/~vicnot/bob

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!

COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
NOW ON LINE