Quick Conversions

Jorn Andersen jorn.andersen at vip.cybercity.dk
Mon Sep 23 12:31:20 MDT 1996

Louis,=20

I agree that Richard is definitely a leftist - and except for being a
stalinist I even think he is a nice guy. Unlike many others he seems to be
involved in the real world, arguing with real people etc. That was the
reason I bothered to reply.

What triggered my reply was his two-liners, because I think he can do
better than that.

I don't think Malecki is a cop. He may be a pain-in-the-ass, a waste of
bandwidth or whatever, but I think you will get a hard time proving that he
is something like a cop. My advice to you - if you can't come up with hard
evidence *very* soon - is: Back off, give an apology and hope for a short
time memory of list members.

Jorn

--
J=F8rn Andersen
Hedebygade 17, 2. tv., DK-1754  K=F8benhavn V

Tlf. +45-33250818
E-mail: jorn.andersen at vip.cybercity.dk
IS-WWW: http://www2.dk-online.dk/users/is-dk/