Sanctimonious Trot has no sense of humour!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 18:25:48 MDT 1996

>Adolfo,
>     Ah, so we are getting back into fantasy land again,
>eh?  If you want to be pro-Stalin and anti-Trotsky, fine.
>Indeed, I remember that you had it as the supreme crime of
>those charged in the Moscow Show Trials that they were
>"Trotskyist plotters."  Wow.
>     But, please, spare us from claims that Stalin did not
>order and orchestrate the assassination of Trotsky.  The
>evidence from numerous recently published books based on
>KGB archival materials are simply too overwhelming in
>contradiction to your claims.  Try Pavel Sudoplatov's
>memoirs for the most recent, who remains to this a day a
>big fan of your guy, Uncle Joe.  For a more questionable
>source, try the book on the KGB by Andrew and Gordievsky,
>although they have been backed up in numerous claims such
>as the identity of the "fifth man," (John Cairncross) by
>other more recent sources. Both books claim it was Stalin
>all the way. Sudoplatov, who oversaw the WWII Soviet
>intelligence effort to spy on the Manhatten Project, even
>details how the safe house in Santa Fe used by the Los
>Alamos spies was the same one used in the late 30s and 1940
>to coordinate the effort against Trotsky.
>     Adolfo, you are a very intelligent guy, but get real.
>Barkley Rosser
>On Mon, 23 Sep 1996 19:41:36 +0100 (BST) hariette spierings
><hariette at easynet.co.uk> wrote:

You are of course - and like it is your usual function - regurgitating
imperialist and Soviet revisionist propaganda - it is no longer surprising
that it tallies to perfection with that of the Trotskysts themselves?  How
come always the Trots get the blessing of the reactionary bourgeois like
Blarney Rosser for all their anti-Stalin slanders?

Gordioevski - which for you is only "a more questionable source" has been
MORE THAN proven to be an old double agent of British imperialism and now in
the pay of Rupert Murdoch and the most ultra-reactionary circles in Britain.
If your other sources are only slightly less questionable - i.e. they
haven't been found out yet like Orwell and we shall have to wait for the
Official Acknowledgement - I just can tell you that I rather rely in the
barest common sense to tell you that for me the original declarations of the
participants at the time in Mexico who put the affair down to a Trotskyst
inside settlement of accounts are the ones that make more by far the more
sense.

Who was going to waste time and a perfectly good ice pick in killing a man
who was a total has been at the time?  Intelligent people do not kill
political corpses. You can say that Stalin was whatever you like, but a
stupid idiot, you certainly would not say he was!

No Rosser, your professional anti-communist act is already well known!.

Adolfo