Unemployed Organizing

Richard Bos Richard.Bos at hagcott.meganet.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 11:28:07 MDT 1996

Hugh Rodwell wrote:

 Also, contact with Stalinism (and
> thus necessarily the Stalinists who carry these ideas in their heads) is
> absolutely necessary if its falsehoods are to be exposed and overcome.
>
> So, of course good class-fighters want to get on with the job, and, if
> they've had any schooling worth the name, they won't be the slightest bit
> fazed by what their Stalinist co-fighters might say. They can remain true
> to their principles and work side-by-side with people they disagree with --
> it's called the united front tactic. March separately, strike together.

Well it must be the case that most Trotskyists do not have the schooling
that you speak of, because mostly contact with us is a revalation to
them when they realise that we are not the bad guys that they thought we
were. Usually they move closer to our positions.

Obviously you have a far superior education than your working class
comrades.

Richard.