Rahul

Zeynep Tufekcioglu zeynept at turk.net
Tue Sep 24 19:53:22 MDT 1996

>>Uh, right. Sorry. This is Zeynep here. Rahul is also here in Turkey. Right
>>now he is using my account, but he'll pretty soon have his own account. (I
>>make him swallow a chapter of Capital for the privilege to send each post.)
>
>This is some of the best news we've had. I'm looking forward to see the
>effect contact with real political work will have on Rahul.
>
>Glad you took my advice, son! ;-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Hugh

Good ta hear from you, Da. Nice you could take time out from yer busy
schedule. I thought long and hard about your advice, Da, really I did, but I
decided to come to Turkey anyway. By the way, Mum's fine; she still talks a
lot about dancin' on your grave, but, hey, a man's a man for a' that an' a'
that, ain't he, Da?

I won't be able to write much since I'll be awful busy, ya know, but not to
worry, Da. I'll send you a postcard from the front lines of the class struggle.

Cheerio, Pip-pip, and keep a stiff upper lip,

Rahul