The List etc...

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:36:07 MDT 1996

Gary,
      I totally disagree with you and I repeat it for the
umpteenth time.  The new list should be moderated for
volume, not content.  There have recently been posts from
quite a few people agreeing with this.  It works well on
ecol-econ. It could work here.  Who are you to decide which
lunatic on this list is the worst and must go?
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
rosserjb at jmu.edu