Adolph Reed supports Democrats

Kevin Cabral kcabral at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Wed Sep 25 13:38:27 MDT 1996

On 25 Sep 1996, neil wrote:

> The quote from  LP honcho Reed in the Progressive is clear enough. It means  put
> a clothespin
> over your nose if you wish, but back the Democrats, no matter how much this
> capitalist party pisses in the face of workers.

Doug,

	Whatever happened to Adolph? I used to like his politics, but now
it seems he's following some sort of post-Trotskyist path towards
liberalism. Does this have something to do with the recent discussion of
post-Trotskyist, and post-Stalinist intellectuals going to the side of
social democracy, liberalism, or neo-conservatism?

Kevin
Cols, Oh