== No Subject ==

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Thu Sep 26 00:04:10 MDT 1996

>Louis: Great!!! Let's start with M1. This fucking list is 2 months in the
>coffin and we can't get the gravediggers to throw dirt on it. Zeynep,
>Louis G., Jon Flanders? Hullo? Did you change your minds? If you did, let
>me know and I would be happy to co-moderate a list with Doug Henwood.

Yes! The yellow journalist has been doing everything to destroy this list
and isolate everybody from those horrible Bolsheviks. Zeynep appears to have
a very sesible approac to a list that is moderated by the number of posts. I
do not think that they would want to get involved in the yellow journalism
and political bans of people that Proyect represents. this man is a *real*
destroyer of lists!

Bob Malecki