Adolfo for the unity-list!

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Sep 26 06:29:42 MDT 1996

>Plant writes;
>>
>>To the best of my recollection I have never called you anything. I am
>>open to correction on that. I have described the NCP as Stalinist.
>
>Now's your chance Richard! Ask to be allowed on the "Unity" list. Its only
>hardliners like Aldolfo that they want to keep off.
>
>Neo-Stalinists, liquidators and reformist welcome is the sign they have put
>up in practice.
>
>Bob Malecki

No, Bob. I think Adolfo's experience and wisdom will enrich the unity-list.
They  *need* him. Since they've let Louis P back on, I think they can
distinguish between rhetoric and action, and Adolfo's actions are just as
squishy as the rest of them when it comes to mobilizing the working class
and building a real Bolshevik party.

Adolfo belongs on the unity-list! No two ways about it.

Cheers,

Hugh