Hello all

Thomas P. Murray t.murray at juno.com
Thu Sep 26 13:10:09 MDT 1996

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996 17:54:47 +0100 Antonio Mota
<antonio_mota at geocities.com> writes:
>Hello all:
>
>I'm new to this list (about a week) and I really want to pose a
>question. What the hell is this list about? Why those endless threads
>about futile personal attacks on each others? Only "historical"
>reasons<

                                        I've been gone for four months
and the content of
  the list has changed very little-the same old-same old.The list is now
dominated
  by people that apparently have nothing else to do but reply to this
list.How can they
  know anything about the working class  when they never move beyond the
  keyboard?The list serves one purpose,-it shows how the left tears
itself apart
 with constant ideology wars,which lead to vicious personal attacks.
                                       There is still the option of using
the delete key.The list
 still contains insightful and thoughtful posts.They are now few and far
between.