L*st Matters--PLEASE READ (fwd)

Spoon Collective spoons at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Fri Sep 27 01:16:42 MDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 14:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Justin Schwartz <jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us>
To: marxism2 at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Cc: marxism list <marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU>,
    marx-administration at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU,
    marxism2 at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: Re: List Matters--PLEASE READ

I don't have time to moderate a marxism-theory list. I am in law school,
and it's pretty all-consuming. Does anyone on m-2 want to take over from
Lisa in moderating a marxism=-theory list as a continuation of m-2? Or can
we leave it unmoderated until there's problem and then, if there is a
problem, decide what to do then?

--Justin