Jesus H. Christ!

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 27 11:32:04 MDT 1996

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> And that i send in my book as evidence to this bougeois court and defend
> myself against these unprecedented smear tactics and slander appears sick to
> you.

Louis: I have reconsidered my charge against you. I believe that Matt D.
is correct and I am not. I am convinced that you are a mental patient and
not a provocateur. Now would you do me a favor and give me the name of
your doctor. I would like Chris Burford to give him a call to see if they
can get a more powerful medication for you.