The stinking book...

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 27 16:01:28 MDT 1996

Louis: Of course Hans wants him to be a moderator. Next to Chris Buford,
Hans is his biggest fan. Chris works with lumpen schizophrenics all day
long and he felt an immediate bond with Malecki. Hans bonded with him
right after he discovered that they both had abusive fathers. What
these guys don't realize is that my daddy was twice as abusive. He once
threw me off the roof of a 3-story building because I forgot to take out
the garbage.