Interview with Peruvian General Sinecio Jarama

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Sep 27 17:03:10 MDT 1996

Adolfo crows:

>Moreover - also unlike you - Vladimir has grasped that here is not "Aldolfo"
>who is speaking, but a REACTIONARY PERUVIAN GENERAL, and therefore,
>correctly he wants to see the rest of that interview - and I assume all the
>other points of view worth listening and which are given within a LIVING
>REVOLUTIONARY SITUATION.

Poor Adolfo, he only posts this general to pave the way for a coalition
with the man and others like him as national-democratic bourgeois, a
Peruvian Chiang Kai-Shek, and Vlad goes and starts working out a
theoretical response to the whole thing!

Cheers,

Hugh

PS Adolfo, you still haven't answered my questions about your intervention
in 1963. You shouldn't be so modest. You may have affected history. Tell us
who you represented and where you stood, what position you held, and what
programme you tried to implement in the few days at your disposal. Please.