The stinking book...

Thomas P. Murray t.murray at juno.com
Sat Sep 28 03:53:39 MDT 1996

>these guys don't realize is that my daddy was twice as abusive. He
>once
>threw me off the roof of a 3-story building because I forgot to take
>out
>the garbage.
                                       Come on Louis,you used to get on
Carlos's case
 for going off on the PCP.Remember the "SHINY SHIT"thread?
                                       Hell,Louis I'll say one thing for
you-it was you're
 past posts that stopped me from joining the SWP.I'd rather hear your
 views on when and why that party went down the toilette.How about the
 Rise and Fall of the SWP,or From PARTY to CULT.