On Cooperation ...and "achieving theoretical maturity"

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 28 17:07:04 MDT 1996

On Sat, 28 Sep 1996, Vladimir Bilenkin wrote:

> Could Louis refer us to at least one of his postings that similarly combines
> a set of theoretical propositions, an analysis of a concrete situation
> in class struggle, and  CONCRETE proposals for What is to be done?

Louis: The class struggle? I think it is meaningless for us to have a
conversation about this until we have the same perception of external
reality. A few months ago you took the American antiwar movement for not
adopting Lenin's "turn the imperialist war into a civil war" policy. You
should get the kind of job that Jon Flanders has and then you'll think
twice about this type of hyperbolic expression.