Malecki's Picture

detcom at sprynet.com detcom at sprynet.com
Sat Sep 28 20:00:47 MDT 1996

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Hans Ehrbar <ehrbar at marx.econ.utah.edu> wrote:

>This is an extraordinarily bad idea, Jay.
>I am glad you are asking first.  Please don't do it.
>
>Hans.

I've reposted my message, "The stinking book", as it seems
to have not reached some people or the archives for some
reason.  I've gotten some feedback from people who have
read it, Hans, JJ, Doug and Comrade Tony.  Hans here advises
not to post Malecki's picture, but doesn't give a reason.
JJ thinks it will cause people who hate Malecki to have
sympathy for him, I don't think that's a possibility.
Malecki has put his own picture on the internet (the one
I have is different than the one on his page) and others
like the idea or have no problem with it.  If I don't
hear any good political reasons for not posting it in the
next few hours, I will load it up and send it.  -Jay