Malecki's Picture

Jon Flanders 72763.2240 at compuserve.com
Sat Sep 28 20:37:02 MDT 1996

 >> If I don't  hear any good political reasons for not posting it in the
 next few hours, I will load it up and send it.  -Jay <<

 Jon Flanders:

  We should not be setting any precedents with the posting of list members
pictures. Think what it might mean to someone in a repressive society who
might be participating in this discussion, to have someone who disliked her or
him post their picture.

  Think how this then might help the forces of repression to find this person.

  Please don't do it.

  E-mail from: Jonathan E. Flanders, 28-Sep-1996