'Stalinist' : an insult or a diagnosis ? What are your sourc

Richard Bos Richard.Bos at hagcott.meganet.co.uk
Sat Sep 28 14:26:15 MDT 1996

Congratulations Adolfo. You have put in a lot of hard work on this
thread.

At least Messers Maleki, Rodwell, and Bilenkin have performed the
service of giving you the opportunity to wipe the floor with their
transparently weak arguements. They may not have learned anything, but I
can assure you the rest of us have!

When I have read Lenin, it was so clear and obvious. What you have
written is just as clear. I find it very strange that some people can
put all sorts of different interpretations of Lenin's work. He went out
of his way to be unambiguous, so that there could be no
misinterpretation.

That is why I have always said that I am a Marxist-Leninist or Communist
and am proud of that. That does not negate the work of others since, but
those two tags are enough for me.

I look forward to the time, when these lists get sorted out, that we can
learn some more about Chairman Mao.

Comradely,

Richard.