Another red herring on Palme

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Sep 29 00:44:43 MDT 1996

>At 4:49 AM 9/28/96, Rolf Martens wrote:
>
>>Swedish prime minister Olof Palme was murdered,
>>in Stockholm on 28.02.1986, by the GRU, Soviet
>>social-imperialist military intelligence, who
>>wanted to counteract Gorbachev's "West cooperation
>>and green" general plan and force him into the old
>>stance of tryig instead to conquer Western Europe.
>
>I can see you've been keeping up with your daily intake of mind-sharpening
>plutonium, Rolf.
>
>Doug

The great love for Soviet social-imperialism by practically all
the phoney"Marxists" was always a very interesting phenomenon.

Bob Malecki, whom I at least do not consider to be 100% reactionary,
was stung too by what he seemed to take as an insult to his
mother's virtue or something.

Mao Zedong understood about social-imperialism. That was extremely
important. This shows up very clearly even today, when it's no
longer really in existence.

Cry, babies, cry your hearts out over the demise of your beloved
Brezhnev-Gorbachev evil empire.

NB This doesn't mean I don't sympatize with the plight of the
Russian people and other peoples who now have to cope with the
economic misery of that system's ruins. But a relief to the world
it was when it fell.

Rolf M.