Malecki's Picture

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Sep 29 06:03:27 MDT 1996

On 28 Sep 1996, Jon Flanders wrote:

>   We should not be setting any precedents with the posting of list members
> pictures. Think what it might mean to someone in a repressive society who
> might be participating in this discussion, to have someone who disliked her or
> him post their picture.

Louis: This is preposterous. Malinovsky ends every post with  "read my
book" and then gives the URL address. When you go to the page, there are
several buttons including "Book", "Comments" and "Author". If you click
"Author", you get a big picture of Malinovsky. The only people who need
protection are Marxists on this list who are trying to have a conversation
while there is somebody in our midst with a very loud bullhorn calling out
every three minutes: "Build the forth intrenational".