Plant vs the Terrifying Trio

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Sep 29 06:14:20 MDT 1996

On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> JJ accepts Louis's criminal charge against Bob. On what grounds? Surely not
> the flimsy, shifting and retracted gossamer that Louis's been weaving?

Louis: Excuse me, I have already stated that I believe that Robert is
innocent of all criminal charges lodged against him. If you keep libeling
me in this fashion, you will hear from my barrister in London, Nigel
Feffington-Melwyck IV, one of the tops in the field even if he can't lay
off the sauce.