Cockroach! (URGENT APPEAL! URGENT,URGENT.)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Sep 29 11:14:22 MDT 1996

At 11:43 AM 9/29/96, Robert Malecki wrote:

>For all those that are new to the list and Internet they are going to
>publish a picture of Malecki without my permission thus helping the American
>Government to put me behind bars because of my anti-war sactivities which
>have led to 25 years in exile and asylum in Sweden.

If you are who you say you are, don't you think the U.S. government knows
what you look like and where you are? And that if they really wanted you, a
phone call from the "Justice" Dept. to the Swedish authorities could get
the ball rolling? And if the Swedish authorities won't cooperate, what
danger are you in?

Doug

--

Doug Henwood