JJ "as an enemy"

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Sep 30 03:17:13 MDT 1996

JJ writes:

>PS Thanks for confirming that you regard me as an enemy. It clarifies
>your syntax immeasurably.

It would be difficult not to, given the way you've been going on about me
personally.

But there are enemies and enemies.

Your anti-Stalinism, your past in Trotskyism, your apparent concern for
solid evidence in the sources, all make it strange to me that you should
get so worked up against me personally.

But so far you've been openly anti-party in what appears to be the Louis
Proyect sectarian "anti-sectarian" tradition. You've backed Louis's
libellous campaign against another subscriber, Bob M, to the hilt. This is
of course quite opposed to my positions on party-building and methodology
in discussions.

Your positive statements as to what kind of line you want and what kind of
organization you want to see have been frugal, to say the least.

Where do you stand?

Cheers,

Hugh