CPUSA bombast

Marta Russell ap888 at SPAMlafn.org
Sun Aug 1 09:55:52 MDT 1999

For those living in Los Angeles a great deal of it is true.  Even the LA Times
did a story on the disappearance of middle class, decent paying jobs in the
midst of its "recovery."  Many businesses have gone south of the border.  South
Central LA has been abandoned by industry.  Unemployment is down but the new
jobs are service sector no advancement ytpe jobs paying under $20,000 per year,
in many cases, way under.  The numbers of poeple who work here without ANY form
of health care insurance are growing because employers are providing it less
and less.  The average rent is over $900 per month.  Fewer people can buy a
house. LA is becoming a third world city.

Marta Russell

--
Marta Russell
author, Los Angeles, CA