For Anwar against Mahathir? was Re: Mahathir slams western media

Sun Aug 1 19:51:58 MDT 1999

Hi Uhlas,

No suggestion that you were a supporter of Mahathir! Sorry if I gave that
impression.  Actually under the influence of the mass media I was
developing a syumpathy for him until I met the person alluded to in my
post.  Yes indeed it is a shame we do not have a representative from
Malaysia on the list.

I am trying to gear myself up to post an update from Australia but
everything is so depressing here that I cannot get myself to do it.

warm regards

Gary