Text of Khrushchev's speech??

Xxxzx Xyyxyz musides at SPAMadelaide.on.net
Fri Aug 6 23:27:33 MDT 1999

Hi Macdonald,

  You begin asking me to show a Marxist who has not practiced as
Stalin, then you state your former question now as a fact: all
Marxist revolutionaries have killed a worker.

  Yes.

  You say "realities of state control". Louis wrote well on this to
Mark today. If the reality of the proletarian state is to crush
workers' groups who stand for the working class, then it is not
proletarian dictatorship, but instead dictatorship of a group, or a
workers' party, that believes it must assume full control over the
revolution, at the most drastic expense of other workers' groups,
that is, to take their lives.

  You say pretentious. Before you were talking about reality, now you
have discarded it. Find me the person who does not judge and I will
see a person who does neither speak, act, nor think.

Xxxzx