Pathfinder

Xxxzx Xyyxyz musides at SPAMadelaide.on.net
Tue Aug 3 01:47:22 MDT 1999

Hi George,

  Afaik, Pathfinder is the only big-time publisher of Trotsky. Also,
only afaik, there is no Trotsky Collected Works.

  You can acess his works online. The Trotsky Internet Archive
contains a huge collection of his writings:

  http://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/

  For more thorough and certain information on Trotsky in publication,
ask David Walters at: tia at marxists.org.

Regards,

  Xxxzx Xyyxyz