[PEN-L:9961] Re: RE: TINAF Special on Washington Nazi Demo --

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Thu Aug 12 13:59:26 MDT 1999

Sam:

I agree with you completely. The title of the book is also misleading.
However, despite their use of the "old spies", and I agree with you
completely on that, the information in that book, especially in the
voluminous footnotes, checks out very well with other works that are more
adequately sourced.

Further, they do not go into some of tacit and overt support of outright
fascists by Israel ("the enemy of my enemy is my friend"). They do not
mention, for example, Israel's training of Chilean military, and sales of
cluster bombs to the Pinochet regime, while Walter Rauff, wanted and
sentenced to death in absentia for inventing the mobile gas chambers, and
many many other crimes, was the chief internal security advisor to the
Pinochet regime. The didn't mention Israel training both Singalese and Tamil
Tiger forces (at war with each other) on the same Israeli base at the same
time thus exacerbating that war and causing more death and misery. They
didn't mention the Israeli government support of, and shared nuclear testing
with, the Apartheid South African Regime composed of individuals interned as
nazis during WWII. And on and on and on.

Jim Craven

Jim Craven