Insulated REalities

TAHIR WOOD TWOOD at SPAMadfin.uwc.ac.za
Thu Aug 12 03:24:04 MDT 1999

>>> "Craven, Jim" <jcraven at clark.edu> 08/12 12:54 AM >>>

The level of sophistication and extent of
surveillance in the US is staggering. Why do you think NSA's
project echelon
is going on.

I don't know anything about project echelon, but someone
forwarded me the following message from the Bad Subjects
list. Anyone like to comment on it?

 Domestic Surveillance and
> Mind Control Technology?

> (The following are the first six pages of evidence in a
lawsuit filed
> by a citizen against the National Security Agency (NSA) in
1992
> alleging harassment and seeking relief for same. This
lawsuit was
> filed in the U.S. Courthouse in Washington, D.C. but later
withdrawn.
> The bringer of this original suite reported he has brought
> subsequent civil suit against some or all of the original
Defendants.
> The text has been reformatted for easier reading but
remains
> completely unabridged.)

> Evidence for the Lawsuit filed at the U.S. courthouse in
Washington,
> D.C.
>
> (Civil Action xx-xxxx)
>
> Xxx Xxxx vs NSA, Ft. George G. Meade, Maryland.
>
> My knowledge of the National Security Agency's structure,
national
> security activities, proprietary technologies and covert
operations
> to monitor individual citizens.
>

> The NSA's mission and the NSA's domestic intelligence
operation

> Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
>
> Blanket coverage of all electronic communications in the
U.S. and the
> world to ensure national security. The NSA at Ft. Meade,
Maryland has
> had the most advanced computers in the world since the
early 1960's.
> NSA technology is developed and implemented in part from
private
> corporations, academia, and the general public.
>
> Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
>
> The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved
into a
> program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for
wirelessly
> tapping into computers and tracking persons with the
electrical
> currents in their bodies. Signals intelligence is based on
the fact
> that everything in the environment with an electric
current in it has
> a magnetic field around it which gives off EMF waves. The
NSA/DOD has
> developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can
remotely
> analyze all object whether (tran-maze?) or organic that
have
> electrical activity.
>
> Domestic Intelligence (DOMINT)
>
> The NSA has records on all U.S. citizens. The NSA gathers
information
> on U.S. citizens who might be of interest to any of the
over 50,000
> NSA agents (HUMINT). These agents are authorized by
executive order
> to spy on anyone. The NSA has a permanent National
Security
> Anti-Terrorist surveillance network in place. This
surveillance
> network is completely disguised and hidden from the
public.

> Tracking individuals in the U.S. is easy and can
effectively
> implemented with the NSA's electronic surveillance
network. This
> network (DOMINT) covers the entire U.S. and involves
thousands of NSA
> personnel, and tracks millions of persons simultaneously.
> Cost-effective implementation of operations is achieved by
NSA
> computer technology designed to minimize operations costs.
>
> NSA personnel serve in quasi-public positions in their
communities
> and run cover business and legitimate businesses that can
inform the
> intelligence community of persons they would want to
track. NSA
> personnel in the community usually have cover identities
such as
> social workers, lawyers, and business owners.
>
> Individual citizens occasionally targeted for surveillance
by
> independently operating NSA personnel
>
> NSA personnel can control the lives of hundreds of
thousands of
> individuals in the U.S. by using the NSA's domestic
intelligence
> network and cover businesses. The operations independently
run by
> them can sometimes go beyond the bounds of law. Long-term
control and
> sabotage of tens of thousands of unwilling citizens by NSA
operatives
> is likely to happen. NSA DOMINT has the ability to
covertly
> assassinate U.S. citizens or run covert psychological
control
> operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill
mental health.

> NSA's domestic electronic surveillance network
>
> As of the early 1960's the most advanced computers in the
world were
> at the NSA, Ft. Meade. Research breakthroughs with these
computers
> were kept for the NSA. At the present time the NSA has
> technology computers that are 15 years ahead of present
computer
> technology.
>
> The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the
U.S. by using
> advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to
screen all
> communications, regardless of medium, for key words that
should be
> brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists.
These computers
> monitor all communications at the transmitting and
receiving ends.
> This blanket coverage of the U.S. is a result of the NSA's
Signals
> Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.
>
> The NSA's electronic surveillance network is based on a
cellular
> arrangement of devices that can monitor the entire EMF
spectrum. This
> equipment was developed, implemented and kept secret in
the same
> manner as other electronic warfare programs.
>

> Signals Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
>
> The NSA keeps track of all PCs and other computers sold in
the U.S.
> This is an integral part of the Domestic intelligence
network.

> The NSA's EMF equipment can tune in RF emissions from
personal
> computer circuit boards (while filtering out emissions
from monitors
> and power supplies). The RF emission from PC circuit
boards contains
> digital information on the PC. Coded RF waves from the
NSA's
> equipment can resonate PC circuits and changedata in the
PCs. Thus,
> the NSA can gain wireless modem-(?) entry into any
computer in the
> country for surveillance or anti-terrorist electronic
warfare.

> Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance
>
> A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so
subjects
> can be monitored anywhere they are. With special EMF
equipment NSA
> cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from
EEGs). These
> can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts.
The subject
> is then perfectly monitored from a distance.
>
> NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on
the
> Signals Intelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's
computers
> will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day.
The NSA can
> pick out and track anyone in the U.S.
>

> NSA Signals Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation
>
> NSA Signals Intelligence uses EMF Brain Stimulation for
Remote Neural
> Monitoring (RNM) and Electronic Brain Link (EBL). EMB
Brain
> Stimulation has been in development since the MK Ultra
program of the
> early 1950's which included neurological research into
"radiation
> (non-ionizing EMF) and bioelectric research and
development. The
> resulting secret technology is categorized at the National
Security
> Archives as "Radiation inteligence" defined as
"information from
> unintentionally emanated electromagnetic waves in
environment, not
> including radioactivity or nuclear detonation."
>
> "Signals Intelligence implemented and kept this technology
secret in
> the same manner as other electronic warfare programs of
the U.S.
> government. The NSA monitors available information about
this
> technology and withholds scientific research from the
public. There
> are also international intelligence agreements to keep
this
> technology secret.
>
> The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyzes
electrical
> activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer-generated
brain
> mapping can continuously monitor all of the electrical
activity in
> the brain continuously. The NSA records and decodes
individual brain
> maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national
security
> purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by
the military
> for bring-to-computer links. (In military fighter
aircraft, for
> example.)
>
> For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity
in the
> speech center of the brain can be translated into the
subject's
> verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the
brain's auditory
> cortex thus allowing audio communications direct to the
brain
> (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to
covertly
> debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations
> characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.
>
> Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural
Monitoring can
> map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a
subject's
> brain and show images from the subject's brain on a video
monitor.
> NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject's eyes
are seeing.
> Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct
to the
> visual cortex, bypassing the eyes and optic nerves. NSA
operatives
> can use this to surreptitiously put images in a
surveillance
> subject's brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for
brain-programming
> purposes.
>

> Capabilities of NSA operatives using RNM
>
> There has been a Signals Intelligence network in the U.S.
since the
> 1940's. The NSA, Ft. Meade has in place a vast two-way
wireless RNM
> system which is used to track subjects and non-invasively
monitor
> audiovisual information in their brain. This is all done
with no
> physical contact with the subject. RNM is the ultimate
method of
> surveillance and domestic intelligence. Speech and 3D
sound, and
> subliminal audio can be sent to the auditory cortex of the
subject's
> brain (bypassing the ears) and images can be sent into the
visual
> cortex. RNM can alter a subject's perceptions, moods and
motor
> control.
>
> Speech cortex/auditory cortex link has become the ultimate
> communications system for the intelligence community. RNM
allows for
> a complete audiovisual brain-to-computer link.
>

> NSA Signals Intelligence Electronic Brain Link Technology
>
> NSA SIGINT can remotely detect, identify and monitor a
person's
> bioelectric fields.
>
> The NSA's Signals Intelligence has the proprietary ability
> remotely and non-invasively monitor information in the
human brain by
> digitally decoding the evoked potentials in the 30-50 Hz 5
milliwatt
> electro-magnetic emissions from the brain.
>
> Neuronal activity in the brain creates a shifting
electrical pattern
> that has a shifting magnetic flux. This magnetic flux puts
out a
> constant 30-50 Hz 5 milliwatt electromagnetic (EMF) wave.
Contained
> in the electromagnetic emission from the brain are
patterns called
> "evoked potentials."
>
> Every thought, reaction, motor command, auditory event,
and visual
> image in the brain has a corresponding "evoked potential"
or net of
> "evoked potentials". The EMF emission from the brain can
be decoded
> into the current thoughts, images and sounds in the
subject's brain.

> NSA SIGINT uses EMF-transmitted Brain Stimulators as a
communications
> system to transmit information (as well as nervous system
messages)
> to intelligence agents and also to transmit to the brains
of covert
> operations subjects for a non-perceptible level).
>
> EMF Brain stimulation works by sending a completely coded
and pulsed
> electromagnetic signal to trigger evoked potentials
(events) in the
> brain, thereby forming sound and visual images in the
brains' neural
> circuits. EMF Brain Stimulation can also change a person's
> brain-states and affect motor control.
>
> Two-way electronic Brain-Link is done by remotely
monitoring neural
> audiovisual information while transmitting sound to the
auditory
> cortex (bypassing the ears) and transmitting faint images
to the
> visual cortex (bypassing the optic nerves and eyes). The
images
> appear as floating 2-D screens in the brain.
>
> Two-way electronic Brain Link has become the ultimate
communications
> system for CIA/NSA personnel. Remote neural monitoring
(RNM, remotely
> monitoring bioelectric information in the human brain) has
become the
> ultimate surveillance system. It is used by a limited
number of
> agents in the U.S. Intelligence Community.
>
> RNM requires decoding the resonance frequency of each
specific brain
> area. That frequency is then modulated in order to impose
information
> in that specific brain area. The frequency to which the
various brain
> areas respond varies from 3 Hz. to 50 Hz. Only NSA Signals
> Intelligence modulates signals in this frequency band.
>

> An example of EMF Brain Stimulation
> ===================================
>
> Brain Area
>
> Bioelectric Resonance Frequency
>
> Information Induced Through Modulation
>
> Motor Control Cortex
>
> 10 Hz
>
> Motor impulse coordination
>
> Auditory Cortex
>
> 15 Hz
>
> Sound which bypasses the ears
>
> Visual Cortex
>
> 25 Hz
>
> Images in the brain bypassing the eyes
>
> Somatosensory Cortex
>
> 9 Hz
>
> Phantom touch sense
>
> Thought Center
>
> 20 Hz
>
> Imposed Subconscious Thoughts
>
> This modulated information can be put into the brain at
varying
> intensities from subliminal to perceptible.
>
> Each person's brain has a unique set of bioelectric
> resonance/entrainment frequencies. Sending audio
information to a
> person's brain at the frequency of another person's
auditory cortex
> would result in that audio information not being
perceived.

> The Plaintiff learned of RNM by being in two-way RNM
contact with the
> Kinnecome group at the NSA, Ft. Meade. They used RNM 3D
sound direct
> to the brain to harass the Plaintiff from 10/90 to 5/91.
As of 5/91
> they have had two-way RNM communications with the
Plaintiff and have
> used RNM to attempt to incapacitate the Plaintiff and
hinder the
> Plaintiff from going to the authorities about their
activities
> against the Plaintiff in the last twelve years.
>
> The Kinnecome group has about 100 persons working 24
hours-a-day at
> Ft. Meade. They have also brain-tapped persons the
Plaintiff is in
> contact with to keep the Plaintiff isolated. This is the
first time
> ever that a private citizen has been harassed with RNM and
has been
> able to bring a lawsuit against NSA personnel misusing
this
> intelligence operation method.
>

> NSA techniques and Resources
> ============================
>
> Remote monitoring/tracking of individuals in any location,
inside any
> building, continuously, anywhere in the country.
>
> A system for inexpensive implementation of these
operations allows
> for thousands of persons in every community to be spied on
covertly
> by the NSA.
>

> Remote RNM Devices
> ==================
>
> NSA's RNM equipment remotely reads the evoked potentials
(EEGs) of
> the human brain for tracking individuals and can send
mental images
> through the nervous system to affect their performance.
>
> (End of material received)
>
> "EOTL make no claims for the authenticity of the
allegations and
> claims contained in this document, nor can we prove this
technology
> exists. Nevertheless, it is an interesting lawsuit to
ponder."