H. Chavez's speeches....

Workers World / Chicago wwchi at SPAMwwa.com
Mon Aug 9 21:25:50 MDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Macdonald Stainsby <mstainsby at hotmail.com>
>I'll ask one better, Michael. Does anyone have a transcript of *any* Chavez
>speech? Most interested in one's since he took power, even better would be
>since the 121 of 131 seats election.

A bunch of them are on the Venezuelan government website at
www.venezuela.gov.ve/discursos.htm .
Also some media interviews.  I haven't gone through them.  They should be
interesting reading.  Also, they're all in Spanish as far as I can tell.
Possibly one of the Latin American comrades can glance at them and say which
ones are the best/most important, and then I or someone better could
translate?

Lou Paulsen