The Jedi strikes back!

Mon Aug 16 20:08:50 MDT 1999

At 21:40 16/08/99 +0000, you wrote:
>List,
>
>Please find attached first installment of part 4 of my
>history of Argentinian Left. It traces back the historical
>antecedents of the Argentinian Generation of 1880s that the
>European immigrants met to the weakness of the Spanish
>bourgeoisie. It is short but essential.
>
>Nestor.

Nestor,

Thanks for this.  I saw a documentary on the saga of Eva Peron's corpse two
nights ago.  I could not believe it.  The head of the security force had
sex with her body it seems.  I am very Irish about such things and the
horror of abusing the dead almost made me throw up.

Still the footage of thousands of workers in the streets and the talk of
Eva trying to buy guns for the workers all made me want to know more about
Argentina. And now your posts. Great!

warm regards

Gary