Idealism (final definition)

Xxxzx Xyyxyz musides at SPAMadelaide.on.net
Sat Aug 21 20:31:29 MDT 1999

  Stepping aside from the often dispute of what is right, Doyle's
hammer has broken things as they need to be. The certainty I had used
was an ideal construct, thank you for pointing this out. I have from
here created a new definition:

  Idealism is a thought process (ex. rationalism) where reality is
established from ideas; where all things are understood by their
adherance to an ideal concept (ex. faith).

  This is in contrast to materialism, a thought process (ex.
dialectics) where ideas are established from reality; where all
things are understood by their adherance to the process of reality.

Xxxzx