query

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Thu Aug 26 06:40:53 MDT 1999

Ken MacLeod, esteemed cyberpunk novelist, wins the prize:

Unless anyone else has answered this and I've missed it, you might like
to pass this on to the list and/or to Gerard:

'If one chose to be an ox one could naturally turn one's back on the
sufferings of mankind and look after one's own skin. But I should have
really regarded myself as impractical if I had pegged out without
completely finishing my book, at least in manuscript.'

Marx to Sigfrid Meyer in New York, April 30 1867, _Selected
Correspondence_ (Moscow, 1975, p. 173)

--
Ken MacLeod

Louis Proyect