FW:

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Sun Aug 29 22:02:34 MDT 1999

James Craven
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*

I want to warn you that the poem at the end of Arthur's post is racist,
hate-filled and inflammatory.  Makah Days starts today and KBOO is
going
over to broadcast parts of it (so if you're in listening range, tune in).
At the very end I will add e-mail addresses again in case you feel moved
to respond to this continued racist attack against First Nations.
Beth, ISCO