The NY Times chastizes Chavez

Tue Aug 24 14:50:03 MDT 1999

I agree. The logic of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" is not perfect , but it is a
heuristic device.

Charles Brown

>>> James Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> 08/21/99 09:04PM >>>
Well, if President Chavez has pissed off the editorial board
of the NY Times then he must be doing something right.
If they had been praising him instead, I might have concluded
that he was a charlatan or a sellout.

                Jim F.