query

Xxxzx Xyyxyz musides at SPAMadelaide.on.net
Wed Aug 25 18:33:38 MDT 1999

>"... only animals can turn away from the agony of people and busy
>themselves preening their fur and feathers."

  I searched the MEIA for "feather", and though I came up with 11
results, none of them were it. This does eliminate every major (and
if you can say 'medium') work by M/E, including all their earliest
letters, etc.

  What we have the least of is the 'little bits' from the 60s - 90s;
especially letters. By the way of the quote I would guess it is a
letter, but in reference to what I don't know.

Xxxzx