On LM Re: Fidel vs LM

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Aug 27 15:26:58 MDT 1999

>programmes.  Fewer and fewer major civil engineering projects are happening
>as a result of this coalescence of a green outlook with the policies of
>these international institutions.
>
>Russell

Russell, you have the same annoying habit as I've seen in other LM
supporters, which is that you refuse to quantify things. Unless you can
supply some graphs that actually demonstrate "fewer and fewer" projects are
being initiated, we can only conclude that you are making idle guesses. In
certain quarters this is called petty-bourgeois impressionism.

Louis Proyect