On Judging and not reading

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at SPAMprimenet.com
Thu Aug 26 23:10:31 MDT 1999

Greetings Comrades,
    I saw Carrol's observation on the limitations that one has of reading
all that floods the world, and

Carrol,
"...And yet hardly a week goes by on maillists that someone does
not pompously proclaim that this, that or the other work must
be read before one can say anything about it...."

Doyle
Then Robert Day wrote more or less what I thought myself, so I thought I
would just second what Robert wrote.  And keeping things simple I won't
quote Robert just acknowledge he said things well from my point of view.

cheers,
Doyle Saylor